What Is GYROTONIC® Exercise
Unlike most conventional exercise machines where linear or isolated movement patterns are performed, the Gyrotonic method emphasizes multiple joint articulations, for more of a 3-dimentional or circular pattern, for a more functional way to train for activities of daily living and beyond. Gyrotonic is an original, and unique movement method that offers similar benefits also derived from gymnastics, yoga, dance, tai chi, and swimming. It enables simultaneous lengthening and strengthening of muscles, stimulates circulation, and enhances joint mobility and coordination. Gyrotonic exercise sequences are composed of spiraling, circular movements, which flow together seamlessly in rhythmic repetitions, with corresponding breathing patterns. With Gyrotonic exercises, each movement flows into the next, allowing the joints to move through a natural range of motion without jarring or compression.
What Can GYROTONIC® Training Can Do For You
- Increase strength, flexibility and coordination to improve the quality of your life whether performing everyday activities or participating in sports.
- Sculpts strong, lean muscles.
- Improves posture and helps reduce back pain, by lengthening the spine, opening the chest and strengthening the core.
- Fully engages the body AND mind during your workout.
- You leave a session feeling energized and more open throughout your body.
- It’s feels great and it’s FUN!!!
GYROTONIC® Exercise Is For Everyone
The Gyrotonic method is used worldwide and can be adapted to fit anyone’s ability, for general conditioning amongst people of all walks of life from children to senior citizens, training of athletes and dancers, and for rehabilitation of injuries and people with disabilities.